Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Out of all cups.
- 5th in the league, 5 points ahead of West Ham and behind Aston Villa.
- Have lost to Chelsea and West Ham already this season.
- Have genuinely stuttered for a bit now with some really meh performances. 1 shot at home to City is diabolical.

Plenty of genuine things to moan about, crack on.

We've had dozens of managers and hundreds of players during their tenure.

What is the one constant in play?

Can't believe you can't put this together yet.

Of course but it's a completely lazy take devoid of any context whatsoever.

What was our cup record like before ENIC came in with the previous regime?

It's just completely dumb just to blame our lack of trophies on just one entity.

- Out of all cups.
- Have genuinely stuttered for a bit now with some really meh performances. 1 shot at home to City is diabolical.

Sure, ENIC were for sure reponsibile for our loss to Chelsea.

You come across as intelligent so I can only assume you're just a massive troll.

- Out of all cups.

Think this is the thread you're looking for mate

- Out of all cups.

There’s always going to be something to moan about. But I can’t get my head around the “it’s all Levy’s fault”.

Any success or failure we have is due to the collective. Not just one wee bald fella.

There’s always going to be something to moan about. But I can’t get my head around the “it’s all Levy’s fault”.

Any success or failure we have is due to the collective. Not just one wee bald fella.

Yeah but come on, vent a little mate. Just for once admit that he probably has a really tiny willy.

Please don’t hurt the billionaire’s feelings.

Jumping Gym Class GIF by Disney Channel

When you actually accept that not winning trophies is a collective failure as well as other extenuating factors as opposed to merely blaming it on one entity all the time then it might give you some realisation.

A change of owners doesn't guarantee anything, it's not as if we were winning multiple cups under the previous regime.
I think when you start to accept that as with any business, the buck stops at the top, you'll start to feel a lot happier within yourself and won't feel the urge to spend half your life defending billionaire businessmen who don't give a fuck about you .

When trophy winning managers come and go under his watch, and fail for the first and only time under his employment, it's pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense where the problem is.

Harry Kane. Jose Mourinho. Gareth Bale. Antonio Conte. Poch. Luka Modric. Harry Redknapp. etc.etc.etc

All failed to win a single pot to piss in BETWEEN them under ENIC.

Let that sink in

I think when you start to accept that as with any business, the buck stops at the top, you'll start to feel a lot happier within yourself and won't feel the urge to spend half your life defending billionaire businessmen who don't give a fuck about you .

When trophy winning managers come and go under his watch, and fail for the first and only time under his employment, it's pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense where the problem is.

Harry Kane. Jose Mourinho. Gareth Bale. Antonio Conte. Poch. Luka Modric. Harry Redknapp. etc.etc.etc

All failed to win a single pot to piss in BETWEEN them under ENIC.

Let that sink in

Contextless, disingenuous one sided tosh from you as per...

Because we were winning trophies year in year out under our previous regime weren't we.

Don't you get bored of this crap?

Bit disappointing not getting him in my opinion , however that’s only cos I think in an ideal world we strengthen our attacking options . The reality is I wouldn’t know him if I fell over him . I wanted a centre half and cover for Son which we have , albeit Werner may or may not be the right short term fix.

Yes I will be delirious with one more quality signing , but I can wait until the summer . In the summer I think we need a minimum of 3 quality players, but January is fairly decent in my book. Any addition that is decent this month would be a cherry on top for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom