Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t hide when things don’t suit one’s narrative , credit where it’s due . I said I was happy with January which I am , if we sign Bergvall I will give this a 9 out of 10 window ..

Drugusin a necessity
Werner performing pretty well and a necessity with Son away .
Have beaten Barca to a great prospect

Having accused Levy of still being involved in transfers , I must say well played Danny Boy as this is way better than I expected

Last edited:
Now, that's an acceptable Jan window, bald cunt.

You've taken the first crucial step on your road to redemption.

Long, loooong journey ahead,

Let's see how far you get.

If you, eventually, cross the finish line, I might just think about upgrading your name back to Shinehead, again.

Until then...

#BaldCunt

troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Can’t hide when things don’t suit one’s narrative , credit where it’s due . I said I was happy with January which I am , if we sign Bergvall I will give this a 9 out of 10 window ..

Drugusin a necessity
Werner performing pretty well and a necessity with Son away .
Have beaten Barca to a great prospect

Having accused Levy of still being involved in transfers , I must say well played Danny Boy as this is way better than I expected
Spot on. Cant see the point carrying on grudges and beefs from previous years. The moaning a lot of us did between roughly 2018/ 2019 and last summer was more than justified as we were something of a shambles but we seem to have got our act together and are now doing what a lot of us wanted. Appointed a good proper Tottenham manager, got a good recruitment team in place and acting early in the market with a vision of where we want to go longterm. Basically we were a bit of a joke now we dont appear to be which if you're a fan is a good thing.

It seems we might be on the right path but until we win a trophy, we'll continue to be a banter club for opposing fans, pundits and players.

Levy's wet dream, out of all the cups so can focus on getting Top 4 and CL riches.

We've been here before, only time will tell if we've truly arrived or if this is the height of the club's ambition.

It seems we might be on the right path but until we win a trophy, we'll continue to be a banter club for opposing fans, pundits and players.

Levy's wet dream, out of all the cups so can focus on getting Top 4 and CL riches.

We've been here before, only time will tell if we've truly arrived or if this is the height of the club's ambition.

Oh pipe down and go play with your duplo set you boring baloney muncher.

Back
Top Bottom