Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Is Fine How Are You GIF by Four Rest Films

Whisper it, but with Ange performing miracles at Spurs, Klopp leaving at the end of the season, City facing possible relegation and the departure of Pep, Chelsea being a basket case and facing sanction as well, and Arse being Arse... could we be staring down a new era in the Premier League with a dominant Tottenham Hotspur?
That’s the theory…

Let’s just hope the practice matches.

LOL.

Lost one nil to the most financially doped club on the planet and some of you are back to thinking everything is doom and gloom again.

We’re all disappointed but get some fucking perspective.

Oh and just to keep you happy…

#Levyisabaldcuntwithafootfetish #bigbaldbonce #levyout #makemeablueberrypiebitch

LOL.

Lost one nil to the most financially doped club on the planet and some of you are back to thinking everything is doom and gloom again.

#Levyisabaldcuntwithafootfetish #bigbaldbonce #levyout #makemeablueberrypiebitch
It's this kind of attitude that allows mediocre expectations to fester through the fanbase.

Happy clappers are the enemy of ambition.

I've slept on it, and nope it still isn't acceptable to go out of the 3rd and 4th round of the domestic cups. And even though we played the best team in the country (TBC) managing only 1 shot is still piss poor.

So again we find ourselves playing for a top 4 place. Next year if we get Europe our squad will be stretched and likely not strong enough and we will more than likely be 0 trophies again.

Aren't people bored of the same shit every season yet?

Surely we need a change at the top to break this cycle?

I'm not here for a cunt off, I'm just exhausted and thoroughly dejected by this perpetual cycle of nothingness when it comes to Spurs.

I've slept on it, and nope it still isn't acceptable to go out of the 3rd and 4th round of the domestic cups. And even though we played the best team in the country (TBC) managing only 1 shot is still piss poor.

So again we find ourselves playing for a top 4 place. Next year if we get Europe our squad will be stretched and likely not strong enough and we will more than likely be 0 trophies again.

I'm not here for a cunt off, I'm just exhausted and thoroughly dejected by this perpetual cycle of nothingness when it comes to Spurs.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I didn't need to sleep on it.

No European football meant there was absolutely no excuse to not throw everything at the cups this season.....And we've performed even worse than usual.

Humiliated by Fulham. Limped past Burnley reserves. And mustered one single shot AT HOME to City

And pufff'' ...another trophyless season. The sixteenth on the bouncy

No wonder rival fans love Levy

Last edited:

When you actually accept that not winning trophies is a collective failure as well as other extenuating factors as opposed to merely blaming it on one entity all the time then it might give you some realisation.

A change of owners doesn't guarantee anything, it's not as if we were winning multiple cups under the previous regime.

LOL.

There hasn't been much cause for complaint lately and there's unlikely to be for the foreseeable so they need to make the most of these opportunities

Missing out on a 18 year old from the Belgian league means that Daniel Levy is uncapable of building a winning football team, that's a new one.

A full two weeks after we beat Bayern to sign Dragusin deal by the way.

Our fanbase is littered with these kind of penises who will use anything to confirm their bias against the board and it just get more and more pathetic because there's less room for maneuverability for what they can use to scapegoat them these days.

They're not Spurs fans as far as I'm concerned.

When you actually accept that not winning trophies is a collective failure as well as other extenuating factors as opposed to merely blaming it on one entity all the time then it might give you some realisation.

A change of owners doesn't guarantee anything, it's not as if we were winning multiple cups under the previous regime.
We've had dozens of managers and hundreds of players during their tenure.

What is the one constant in play?

Can't believe you can't put this together yet.

Back
Top Bottom