Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris is the best keeper in the league imo so our strikers will have to be spot on. We can be very wasreful at times but we tend to create a lot of chances.

Think this should be the Steffen Freund derby lol

Lloris is the best keeper in the league imo so our strikers will have to be spot on. We can be very wasreful at times but we tend to create a lot of chances.

Think this should be the Steffen Freund derby lol
Nice to see a neutral say this. Been told by gooners he's behind Cech, Courtois & DDG :bentley:

Mahrez seems in good form, I'd hope Rose is back for this one. How has the football you've played been under Ranieri since last season? Or still too early too tell?

Loved Cech but think he's had his best days. The other two are more prone to clangers that Lloris imo. Think United will have him when De Gea finally leaves.

Mahrez is in fabulous form, just hope he continues to perform. On his day he looks unplayable and then you add the pace of Vardy and
Okazaki plus the crossing ability of Albrighton and it's just all clicked. Still look shakey at the back even with Huth there.

I was a bit surprised at the appointment of Ranieri and though it would see a overhaul of the players but he's come in and just stuck with the players that Pearson kept us up with. So far so good but for now our aim is to just stay in this division. Think we'll do that a bit more comfortably than last season. Hope so anyway as I can't handle a great escape every year lol

SinghYid SinghYid

It's from BT Sport but

Everton agree Yarmolenko deal

Everton have struck a deal for Dynamo Kiev midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko. The Toffees will pay £17.5 million for the Ukraine international, with a four-year contract on offer.

Surprised Everton are willing to pay that much for him. Figured we could get him for 10 or 12.

It's amazing what a plane and a banner slagging the chairmen off can do..

The start of their 28-points-from-33-run came after our 4-3 win at the Lane last season.

Let's bookend it with another win for symmetry's sake, eh?

giphy.gif

Stop kidding yourselves. .. we don't derail early season top of the table teams... we just fall into their trap and comply like the weak willed spineless overpaid cunts we are.
Still... I'm sure there will be plenty of online noise this week from Walker & Co about bouncing back... #onwardsandupwards #COYS
Just let's win a fucking game first before they all start looking for likes and followers on Facetwat!!

Your right, we are in for s stuffing

Stats for optimism.

Last season Mauricio Pochettino's team had a W9 D3 L2 away record against teams outside the big six - and, interestingly, they had precisely the same record in that category the previous season (before Pochettino took charge).

So that makes only four defeats out of 28 (14%) away to teams outside the big six in the past two seasons. However much Leicester have improved, they are going to find Tottenham hard to beat.

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Modric Parker
Lennon VDV Bale
Ade
Jamie Vardy will make some deeply inappropriate comment to Shinji Okazaki and we'll fuck em up while they're in-fighting. 4-0 Spurs.

Leicester are in good form and have home advantage. It will be difficulty. How I feel on the end result will depend on how we perform.

We could edge it.

2-2 I reckon. They'll attack early on, and we'll hit them on the counter. The lead will last 5 minutes before we forget how to pass / defend and conceed two goals before half time. The second half will be pretty even but we'll ride our luck and eventually score a scrappy goal in the 82nd minute. Both teams will have good efforts (one will rebound off the post) before settling for the draw. Your lucky sound is "Gnar" and DONT EAT THE HAM.

Back
Top Bottom