Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chic KING has to be the meal for the evening I feel. Can I pick this up and take it to the Brickies garden or are they insistent you get one of their burgers?

1882 1882 - Not sure if I have knowingly met you before but I'll just look for someone continuously chucking up ticker-tape right!?

Driving up to the Lane tonight for the first time... anyone got any suggestions on parking?
Not sure if normal matchday restrictions will apply tonight... if not then just park anywhere :adegrin2:

If so, then I always used to park at the Powerleague Sports Centre... Willoughby Ln, London N17 0SL

Costs £8 from memory but not sure if they'll be charging tonight!

Not sure if normal matchday restrictions will apply tonight... if not then just park anywhere :adegrin2:

If so, then I always used to park at the Powerleague Sports Centre... Willoughby Ln, London N17 0SL

Costs £8 from memory but not sure if they'll be charging tonight!
Thanks Biff! Looking at the Lea Valley Tesco but that might be a bit of a walk...

I can't wait for tonight, I've not been this excited for a game since.. I don't know when.

I'm just hoping a few don't ruin it.

You can hate Levy, Sherwood and the current squad tomorrow.
You can hate Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham tomorrow.
You can hate Judas or any other particular player you've got a dislike for tomorrow.

Pro Spurs tonight. It's that simple.
If you can't turn up with that mindset please make tonight your last visit to the Lane.

COYS! I fancy us to win this one!

Thanks Biff! Looking at the Lea Valley Tesco but that might be a bit of a walk...
Never been completely sure on the deal with that if you are technically "allowed" there. The IKEA would be slightly closer I think. Prob a 20/25 minute power-walk but should put you in clear traffic straight away.

Have a good one tonight for you lot going. Almost managed to attend this one until work decided to fuck shit up.

Just flew back to US from holiday back home in London sadly missing this game as had flights and time off booked before announcement #spursy

Does anyone know if the game is to be streamed anywhere? If anyone tech savvy can capture it somehow or worst case scenario If there is a DVD planned eventually of the game as would love to see ledley and a lot of those legends play again

Bricklayers before anyone?

Yeah why not. I had arranged to come down early from MK to see if I could catch up with my old mates from London...turns out they're all a bunch of lightweight cunts who don't like to leave the house on a monday night, so rather than be bloke on his own, I'm just gonna head for the pub.

Never been completely sure on the deal with that if you are technically "allowed" there. The IKEA would be slightly closer I think. Prob a 20/25 minute power-walk but should put you in clear traffic straight away.
Online it says "customers only" and "purchase required" so I'll pop in for five minutes and grab a couple of cans of Red Bull ready for the long journey back to the West Country at 10pm :holtbytongue:

Driving up to the Lane tonight for the first time... anyone got any suggestions on parking?
I alway park up Brettanham Road, which is the other side of the Angel, Edmonton. Then it's a ten-minute walk stopping in the Gilpins on the way.

Makes it easy to get away at the end as you're not stuck in the traffic exodus.

Back
Top Bottom