Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By the way, what's up with the Bell & Hare charging £3.70 for a can of Red Stripe? Never again. It used to be £2.50 which was reasonable. They've got new ownership, and that's one way to alienate some pub-goers. Think I'll just smuggle them in next time as my bag didn't get searched this time

One of my all time favourite nights at The Lane. I did think I might wuss it up, and cry but due to being a proper tough guy I just let my lip tremble slightly.

And seeing Teddy score once, let alone twice, was the icing.

Pity Rafa couldn't make it but probably for the best; my head would have exploded had he shown up.

Did anyone else see/hear the lightening and clap of thunder during the game?? I'm thinking I imagined now!!
Hope The Gods weren't displeased, or was that just Hoddle sending his message of apology that he couldn't be there after all???

A few of my pics from last night.
4fBuEiq.jpg

KgxvuYt.jpg

AE3Nqrr.jpg

gYdL1KW.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...urs-legends-former-defenders-testimonial.html

Daily Mail accusing us of booing Sandro :adestare:
This is why I dislike it when people shout "Beast" Or "Shoot" - Sounds too much like you are booing.

Stoopid bloody Mail!!!
Mind you, the fans were jokingly booing our own first team players at times, so you can see where the confusion came from... Not least Oduwa who must've been surprised at the response to his cheeky little lift-over... Shoulda got more of a cheer than it did IMHO, he IS the future, after all!!

Great night and for the first time in about two years a reminder on what it feels like to be a unified support.

Still didn't sing in the Paxton mind.

Overall a beautiful reminder of what it means to be Spurs without the politics. :adesalute:

From where I was sat I heard plenty, thank you very much :adestare::ade:

I agree, certainly more than a normal game (not hard) but there was usually me and about ten or so others spread around who were giving it a go while everyone else just sat there rippling the odd golf clap from time to time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...urs-legends-former-defenders-testimonial.html

Daily Mail accusing us of booing Sandro :adestare:
This is why I dislike it when people shout "Beast" Or "Shoot" - Sounds too much like you are booing.

Idiots....we booed the whole first team! And included a rendition or two of 'who are ya?'.

I guess the mail didn't quite get the humour of the evening.

Fucking brilliant night though, so glad I went...even if I only managed 5 hours sleep before work by the time I got home.

Back
Top Bottom