Lawrenson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm guessing he doesn't base his predictions on form, more a case of he sticks his finger up his arse and comes up with a random scoreline.

West Bromwich fifth? What the actual fuck? That's worse than having the dippers on zero losses.

Fucking cockwomble.

He must have thought he was going to look really clever with that west brom caper.

"Pulis did well at Palace, and west brom have got some tidy players. When they get into the top five everyone will praise my genius insight".

Does he actually sleep 90% of the time and dream of the 80s, before they wake him up in time for motd so he can garble some gibberish and burst out of his satin shirt.

Never mind his predictions - even his jokes don't come off...

GwQ4J4T.png

jQC8ZYy.png

:soldadowatch:

Last edited:
A total prick who craves an audience for his obviously childish attempts at humor ,during his feeble attempt of reading any games we suffer his constant dribble of bile ,he is clueless unfunny saggy chopped twat in ill fitting shit shirts.
boo.gif

Merson is a bellend, but to his credit he is putting us forward for wins and giving us praise, which he must be hating.

Lawro is just a cunt. Bin dippers no losses? Has he not seen how shit they are?

They obsessed about him on Glory Glory.
Then they put his predictions into their Prediction League.
It was very funny when he topped the table.

A total prick who craves an audience for his obviously childish attempts at humor ,during his feeble attempt of reading any games we suffer his constant dribble of bile ,he is clueless unfunny saggy chopped twat in ill fitting shit shirts.
boo.gif

You could be talking about several of our more notorious board members here

They obsessed about him on Glory Glory.
Then they put his predictions into their Prediction League.
It was very funny when he topped the table.

That happened here. He wasnt top but was usually in the top three.

His Liverpool (and Spurs?) predictions aside, he seemed to do alright overall.

Think Windy and I beat him though so I reserve the right to coat him off

:pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom