Lawrenson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has to close to being the biggest moron in punditry over the last 10 years and that takes some doing , the guy is an absolute tool.

Very much the Stoke in the moronic pundit league, with the likes of Merson, Savage, Henry and Owen being around, sadly he is about mid table!

I dread it when he puts us down to win..................... another reason to fret about Sunday!

He comes over as a condescending, smug individual - not one the same level as Lineker, mind, but not far off it.

It'd be nice to think that they will replace him with a decent pundit, but I'm not holding my breath!

I dread it when he puts us down to win..................... another reason to fret about Sunday!

He comes over as a condescending, smug individual - not one the same level as Lineker, mind, but not far off it.

It'd be nice to think that they will replace him with a decent pundit, but I'm not holding my breath!
For me, he's far worse that Linekar. He's on a par with Nicky Campbell.

The prototype for the low IQ pundit.

And like so many of these experts, actually tried management and failed miserably.

Its like asking a bloke that can't lay a brick to analyse where good brickies could improve

Back
Top Bottom