Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker is in the squad for Hong Kong and has also been asked to join Son and Wimmer in Seoul ahead of the HK-Tour.

That doesn't sound like a player we want to sell. Another point is that the club has said that we won't sell any players that we don't want to sell in the summer. Wanting to sell a player in the team of the year sounds strange.

We'll see how this unfolds. If he leaves, we need a better RB than Trippier. As much as I like him, he doesn't have the top level of Kyle Walker.

Walker is in the squad for Hong Kong and has also been asked to join Son and Wimmer in Seoul ahead of the HK-Tour.

That doesn't sound like a player we want to sell. Another point is that the club has said that we won't sell any players that we don't want to sell in the summer. Wanting to sell a player in the team of the year sounds strange.

We'll see how this unfolds. If he leaves, we need a better RB than Trippier. As much as I like him, he doesn't have the top level of Kyle Walker.
I think he'll stay. I also read on Twitter that City have been put off by his price tag.
Be great if he stays

No point trying to second guess anything mate. Bale went to Hong Kong with us 2 months latter he was wearing a Real Madrid shirt. They are contracted with us, this will include going on promotional duties/trips.

I wouldn't read much into that, if I was to pick one player in the squad who most definitely will be sold, it would most likely to Kevin Wimmer.

I think his preference would be to stay for multiple reasons, the only counter reason being wonga. If he gets an extra 50k a week at City, over 4 years that works out at 10 million - he could buy the whole of Sheffield for that! Maybe we could improve his contract and meet him half way by putting bonus clauses or whatever so he'll get half the extra he'd get at City, and remind him he'd actually have to go and live near Manchester if he went to City, and remind him what happend to Di Maria and rich footballers who live in the North have to live in castles with moats and walls to prevent thieving Scousers and Mancunians to holding them and their children hostage and stealing their property.

I wouldn't read much into that, if I was to pick one player in the squad who most definitely will be sold, it would most likely to Kevin Wimmer.

True, he's there probably because Son asked for it though.
Spurs are very much aware of the attention Walker gets. But as a few have stated above, not worth reading too much in it.

Back
Top Bottom