Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait til the Aussie Yids like Melspurnian Melspurnian get hold of this tonight "3 hours = a long journey"

Pfff.... those buggers travel further for a pint of milk.

By the way, I work in Sheffield and anyone who thinks Manchester to Sheffield is a doddle hasn't been north of Watford. The War of The Roses is still being played out up here. Yorkshire and Lancashire both stubbornly refuse to make it easy to get from one to the other easily, because "why would you want to go over there?'

That's a bit different though.

When I was a lad, up in the north west, I used to drive 40 miles each way to my job as a labourer for a builder. Down here, an 8 mile commute is just not possible. It's horrific.

It's not just the a-to-b time that is exhausting, it's the interaction with other vehicles along the way. It's so exhausting doing a motorway in rush hour, having to concentrate for so long and that cycle of congestion.

But the problem with anxiety and home sickness isn't just about the journey time - it's the feeling that you can't be somewhere you need to be in enough time to resolve an 'episode' of panic.

£££££££££ ? I hope not.

If he is moving to be close to home what the fuck is he going to do when City finish 3rd again next year and decide that X player from X club is a better option ? Take a loan move to Sheffield United ?

The major issue for me, as per earlier posts, is that Walker to City does improve them and weakens us. That's why under no circumstances should Walker be sold to City or United. End of.

That all said....that video is a nice touch and maybe shows that their is a little bit less to this nonsense than the media would like us to think. Fair play to Walker a nice touch.

Almost in tears hearing his message just now.

Think it's time to forget about his future, stop debating and just appreciate how much joy he has given us through the years, because he clearly appreciates what we have given him.

If he is moving to be close to home what the fuck is he going to do when City finish 3rd again next year and decide that X player from X club is a better option ?

In fairness, City don't seem to be quite like that. If he goes there, it's to replace a player that's had that position for some 9 years now.

Not sure how to take that video to be honest...

This.

If this was any other player we would just normally praise him for the video.
Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing gesture, a touch of class.

But he is definitely aware of the news regarding his future and it could be interpreted as a goodbye.
I wish that I'm wrong and its proof that he's staying. (of course)

Whether he stays or goes, that's a classy touch, and I wish him well whatever he wants to do. If he stays, we'll retain a top full back, if he goes, we will absolutely rinse someone for a ton of money for him.

Would go with the fans full blessings if he moved to a top team abroad. Just like Modric and Bale. But he is far too good for us to allow to go to a rival in our league - for any price. Surely he must know this.

Would go with the fans full blessings if he moved to a top team abroad. Just like Modric and Bale. But he is far too good for us to allow to go to a rival in our league - for any price. Surely he must know this.

He's better than any other English team....he must see that too.
This is the best team in the country......inexperience is against us, but its growing ten fold every season.

Stick together and we will dominate this league.

Back
Top Bottom