Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...I'm confused...
Ive heard he's a born wimmer.
...are we talking about the same guy?
40633_pro.jpg

...or is it this?
the-swimmer_category.jpg

Getting a bit fed up of him constantly talking to the papers. His team are still in a relegation scrap and could still go down, yet every week he's talking about us. Not very professional.

Getting a bit fed up of him constantly talking to the papers. His team are still in a relegation scrap and could still go down, yet every week he's talking about us. Not very professional.

Yet, he has actually told them that he doesn't want to do anything more on the matter until the relegation-issue is solved.

Well it's not like we haven't got previous when it comes to loud mouth media whores...
Redknapp-car-window.jpg

...we should be welcoming him with open arms... he already knows the drill!

Well it's not like we haven't got previous when it comes to loud mouth media whores...
Redknapp-car-window.jpg

...we should be welcoming him with open arms... he already knows the drill!

Worrying thing is, what if he comes here and he's a massive success? He's going to be whoring himself out mid-season, if this is anything to go by.

What's he supposed to say when he's asked questions about it? It's not like he's calling for press conferences. He's basically just saying there is interest and we'll see what happens when journalists ask him directly about a potential transfer. Hardly too offensive IMO. Also, it seems pretty clear the club are more than willing to sell. Their chairman has talked about it since January. Saying he's whoring himself out is pretty much bullshit.

Ive heard he's a born wimmer.

I'm a born wimmer,
but I'll die better than that; swear.
You were always where I needed you to be
whether you were there or not there (I was there)
I was born wimming,
but I live better than that (better than that, better than that)
And if you ain't fucking with that,
I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom