Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its said that he is a bit of a joker!
200_s.gif

I found a funny photo of our Kev & thought that I'd doctor it a bit for added humour....

Oh dear lord! What have I done, it didn't come out as intended & there was no stereotyping in my head as I made it...

Welcome Kevin #wimming

Are you sure you want to see this

Sorry

Saw this feedback on Wimmer from his match today vs Wolfsburg ...

i) Very comfortable & assured in passing.
ii) In possession he looks so good on the ball. Left footed but can also pass very crisply with right foot too. Very Vertongehn-esque.
iii) Made one very good interception to start a counter
iv) Cut out atleast 2 good crosses from De Bruyne & Perisic - just being in correct positions
v) Defended well & made 3 headers out to corner - no nonsense defending
vi) Couple of good long balls to wing
vii) Made a solo bursting run from back all the way to Wolfsburg box skipping past players & took a shot at keeper with weaker right foot.

All in all, he is just quality. He looks the standout player in FC Koln.
Playing a good game against a good Wolfsburg attack.

If this is anything to go by, we got a big steal. Now I know why FC Koln, have kept 12 cleansheets in 31 games with Wimmer this season - their first season after promotion. Vertonghen starting place will be under threat by him - thats guaranteed.
:adethumbup:

I just want to let myself get all excited again, but the last time we signed a promising centre back who made attacking runs I showed my father the youtube compilation of Chriches saying we'd signed an absolute gem.. I will never live that down

Back
Top Bottom