Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was played out of position.

He's arguably a central midfield who was playing on the wing. He's a player who has ZERO characteristics of a winger. I was impressed by his tracking back at times and he looked much better whenever he came in and played centrally. I thought at times he also looked quite lazy and didn't chase down the ball, but he's young and with more training and time he will get there. He has been VERY highly rated at Spurs ever since I can remember him being on our books and Pochettino obviously rates him.

It just highlights how good Alli is considering he was Onomah's age throughout the whole of last season.

I thought he was one of the better performers against Liverpool to be fair, he wasn't as frustrating or poor as Dier, Carroll and Nkoudou for example.

Don't know why you would bother with twitter if you're famous but can't handle criticism or abuse.
Not surprised lots end up closing down their accounts.

Anyone know why he hasn't been out on loan like Kane, Mason, Townsend and others?
No. But he should be on loan.
Just the fa cup left to use him in unless we get lots of injuries or are comfortable winning a league game & can bring him on.

Did you think I was being dismissive and sexist? Be honest.
I don't know what you are on about?
You made a joke because they said porch instead of poch.
Cousin eddie found it funny.
& I made a poor joke as conservatory sounds a bit like cousin. & porch & conservatory both are built on to the outsides of houses.

Bad joke. But I wasn't defending anyone at all.
I don't know why you thought I thought you were being mean to her. You just made a little joke.

I don't know what you are on about?
You made a joke because they said porch instead of poch.
Cousin eddie found it funny.
& I made a poor joke as conservatory sounds a bit like cousin. & porch & conservatory both are built on to the outsides of houses.
Bad joke. But I wasn't defending anyone at all.

It was lighthearted mate. And conservatory doesn't sound like cousin. Not in 10 million years of language development does is sound like fucking cousin. The rest don't worry about - I'm obviously in with the the TFC ladies - why don't you try the patient game? They giggle at the slightest thing.

Back
Top Bottom