Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even more so when you consider that he has a private mews behind his house with his own garage!!! If you wanted to avoid the press all he has to do is has his chauffer drive down Eaton Mews.
:harrylol:
Screw you, Guido! You did this! You and your relentless backstabbing took Mou away from us before the pain could completely take. Now he will be able to say he would have won the cup if he were allowed to coach it. And there are still some on this board supporting him. He needed to last the whole season and then some.

I just noticed this horrible news and immediately realized who was the responsible savage. This break from all the winning will haunt us for years to come. Mou was probably our only bulwark left against the super league and you stole him from us. Now look what happened!

Fare thee well my sweet Mou. We will always have the winning.

I don't get it. You are a leader and you see your mates suffering, but since you are having a statistically great season, you stick to your guns...odd

I'm not sure it's in Kane's nature to go against a manager. For Spurs and England he's always been fully committed, be it under Hodgson, Sherwood, Mourinho or whoever.

Hopefully Levy will fucking learn from this.
We need investment in the team and deadwood cut out.
I'm sure Levy still thinks we have a fantastic squad and all that is needed is the right manager to get the best out of them. Until he understands that we have a lot of average players then we are going nowhere fast no matter who takes charge of the team

We don’t win trophies and we decide to sack a manager with a proven record of winning trophies. And five days before a cup final!

Let’s get another manger in who might play more ‘entertaining’ football but not win a trophy for another 15-20 years.

Mental.

Not sure if Narglesmann will turn down Bayern to come here, but it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

He apparently wants to work in England, and by all accounts is leaving Leipzig this summer.

Brendan Rogers is mentioned, Allegri also.

I saw someone mention Joachim Lowe, not sure on that though.
Let´s buy out Mick McCarthy!

:auriergrin:

We don’t win trophies and we decide to sack a manager with a proven record of winning trophies. And five days before a cup final!

Let’s get another manger in who might play more ‘entertaining’ football but not win a trophy for another 15-20 years.

Mental.

Levy did the same back in 2001 when he sacked Graham just before he FA cup semi against Arse. Graham would have won that semi imo, and then in the final played Liverpool who were a team that he had tremendous success against in the past. That was the first time we won nothing when the year ended in 1, classic Levy intervention.

Back
Top Bottom