Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep why not. We're not getting top 4 and the chances of us beating City in the final are slim at best, so let him have a crack for the remainder of the season. It'll be interesting.

Worst case scenario is we lose the cup final and it's a spurs fan in charge who loves the club so we can't be too mad at him because we know he will try his best.

Best case scenario we win the cup and our coach is a spurs fan that will celebrate as much as the fans and players will.

He's a good bloke but was always the wrong fit for us. That's now 3 sackings in succession I believe for Jose - Surely he must finally accept that he's stuck in his old ways and needs to adapt to football in 2021 and beyond.

Edit: If he was sacked because of the European League thing as mentioned above then that's incredibly poor by Levy, and the club should be ashamed even more than it should be right now.
Don't forget that Levy let loose Jol being fired at half time and from what I remember, Berbatov checked his phone at half time, walked up to Jol and just said "sorry boss"

Even the commentators knew that he'd been sacked before he did.

From what was shaping up to be a dull and depressing end to the season, this has really thrown a cat amongst the pigeons.

Exciting stuff.

Now I'm dreaming of good football again and no more Sissoko, Aurier and Sanchez!!!

I want 10 signings this summer

I don't know how you can be so dismissive? Have you never seen a company do something like this before? Sacking Mourinho now takes a huge amount of heat off the chairman from the fans.
I’ve seen Levy sack a manager seven days before a semi final before and not surprised he has sacked him now

I honestly think it has nothing to do with ESL. It makes sense from a football perspective, he gave him as long as possible to prove he could turn it around so a Hail Mary before the final makes sense

Back
Top Bottom