January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He still has to do the damage though, which he is doing.

Very true but that goes back to my point. It's easy to do damage when you're pretty much the only attacking outlet. If he came to our team when everybody is healthy I don't even think he would get near the starting 11 let alone off the subs bench.

Very true but that goes back to my point. It's easy to do damage when you're pretty much the only attacking outlet. If he came to our team when everybody is healthy I don't even think he would get near the starting 11 let alone off the subs bench.

I think he's better than both N'Koudou and Sissoko and both have had considerable time.

I think he's better than both N'Koudou and Sissoko and both have had considerable time.

I wouldn't consider GKN to have had considerable time. He has barely played. Sissoko I could probably agree though I still have faith he will have some value. But with everybody available I wouldn't put him ahead of any of the attacking midfield. I would rather throw Son or Lamela on as substitutes. GKN needs game time for sure. He shows glimpses of promise in his available time.

I wouldn't consider GKN to have had considerable time. He has barely played. Sissoko I could probably agree though I still have faith he will have some value. But with everybody available I wouldn't put him ahead of any of the attacking midfield. I would rather throw Son or Lamela on as substitutes. GKN needs game time for sure. He shows glimpses of promise in his available time.

I meant between them. I don't think Zaha is better than Son, Lamela, Eriksen or Alli but he offers something different to all of them.

I meant between them. I don't think Zaha is better than Son, Lamela, Eriksen or Alli but he offers something different to all of them.

I agree he offers something different to Lamela, Eriksen, and Alli. I think he's similar to Son though I feel Son has better shooting. I think he's very similar to GKN though I think George looks much faster! I hope he can provide the impact sun we need (which I think he can if given the chance)

would much prefer Max Meyer, but I think anyone who expects us bring anyone in this Jan will be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom