January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always one of the most promising players on FM

I haven't seen us linked to Alli recently. It would be a shame for him to end up at Villa or even Newcastle given their current state. I would love for us to jump on this at around £5 and loan him back until the end of the year. He could be something special in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Talk of De Bruyne after the game tonight?! genuinely shocked!! 3 days until this thread ENDS!!!!! and that is #ITK #donedeal #290pagesforNaughton

Could be worse, just ask Toronto.

#Itsabloodybigdeal.....or not.

I don't mind at all, there was nobody available anyway worth having, would rather have a cleaner who has been working with Poch for 6 months than some of the crap out there, I said from the start to not get excited about this window, in the summer we can offload and bring in some quality

Seeing as Jack Cork admired MP so much, is anyone else just a little bit surprised that, for £3m and also HG player that we have space for in the squad, that we didn't even seem to be interested?
Not saying I would have loved it, but for the price and the length of the contract for a player that has already bought into it at SAFC, is experienced in the EPL and would know just what's expected you would have thought we would have at least been rumoured to be.

ITK Alert:

ghostofarmo on ftl:
were signing... DELI ALI mk dons.. Good young player for the future..

I can confirm that Ali's Deli is our newest aquisition and is to be put right next to the Stadium Sainsbury's.

a-and-c-continental-deli-brixton-1.jpg

As you can see, Ali himself is very happy that his Deli will be a part of the Northumberland Development Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom