January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And he could well be a half season wonder as well...

I know he looks the real deal, but I can remember thinking that of plenty of duds before at one point or another

And he could well be a half season wonder as well...

I know he looks the real deal, but I can remember thinking that of plenty of duds before at one point or another

Exactly. I mean he probably will finish the season very well, Swansea are a very good team. But that doesn't make him a footballing god.

BREAKING NEWS: Spurs set to sign new striker - Stoke super sub Michael Owen.

AVB said: "Well, he's a triffic player, a top top pro. I just felt we could do with someone with his experience round the place. He can come in an do a job for us.
Its not a done deal yet, the chairman's got to speak to Stoke and thrash out a deal with Michael, but I'd like to see it happen. We'll see, we'll see"

'He's not our player, so we are not allowed to talk about him but he's a top, top, top, top player and we'd love to sign him up, but he's not our player do we can't talk about him now'

Even some dutch papers and sportsites are reporting we will be in for a lateminute try/bid for Leandro :adegrin2:

(they don't usually write much about spurs if there isn't a dutch player involved)

Is it a new rule that Negredo! has to have an exclamation mark whenever we type his name?

If that is the case (as evidenced by the most recent ITK) we should probably steer clear of signing Negredo! as it could make us look foolish not only as a club, but as an internet message board. I can't imagine Negredo! would appreciate that too much.

Although, with the signing of Negredo!, the club shop could make a fortune by charging extra for the 'special' characters in Negredo!'s name for printed shirts.

Negredo!

Back
Top Bottom