January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness to him, he only started 14 Prem games last season and scored 13 goals, at 20 years of age. However I do agree that I wouldn't go near him, especially at that price, all this '2nd best player in the world' and the firework in his bathroom bullshit. The main point I was making however, was that Pato is very injury prone.

Hahahaha that is hysterical but, i agree, never wanted in the Spurs squad. But i will miss him in the EPL. If i was having a bad day, Googled Mario Balotelli, it made my day sooo much better. He has incredible talent.

It gets worse.

This one looks like Hitler.

35btdmr.jpg

WHAT HAVE I DONE
:dempsey:

what is the purple thing in your hand's reflection?

It's the case of my iPhone. The white circle with the dot is part of a cartoon bird, not a tit.

The person I got the tank from put a stained-glass-looking vinyl decal on the back - that's what all those colours are.

Kalyl Kalyl - Aww cheers! I should probably post something actually football relevant sooner or later.

10415s2.jpg

Damn, thought you were gonna drop some Fiorentina ITK right there and then

(Berbatov should be the next Bond villian!)

I am not going to miss him at all.

A hazard to his surroundings, self-victimising, kicked Parker in the header and scored a penalty he shouldn't be on the pitch to win let alone score on, putting us out of the CL race.

I am sure in the stereotype world of football he is "exciting". In the real world he'd just be a c*nt, probably a scally of the sort who hang on streetcorners and mug people after dark.

What player will be sold/loaned out? Or who will you sell/loan out if you were AVB.

Loan;
- Jake Livermore

Sell;
- Gomes (sorry bro)
- Jenas (doh)
- Bentley (doh)
- Huddlefro (or loan)

Back
Top Bottom