Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like he has a bit of the Kulusevski about him. Not the quickest but strong as an ox and a great dribbler, seems to be a bit of playmaker too, like he could play in one of the 8s if need be. Get him on the bench.

The fact they're even doing pieces like this with him on the OS shows he's a not far off being integrated into the first team group... he speaks well, seems a calm head, and says all the right things about team ethic/togetherness etc.

I think Donley AND Dorrignton have a chance to make the bench tomorrow...
after all, who the fuck else IS there??

Don't forget Donley has already been on bench before this season ...... so he's already been at least on the fringes of first team and joined first team training from time to time, Certainly not a complete outsider

I really hope he makes the squad tomorrow.

Got a feeling he won't now that the likes of Gil and Lo Celso are back to being 'fully fit' - but rewarding our youth players with squad places is always a great welcome.

I'd personally have him in there over Oliver Skipp, especially now Bentancur is back in the squad.

I really hope he makes the squad tomorrow.

Got a feeling he won't now that the likes of Gil and Lo Celso are back to being 'fully fit' - but rewarding our youth players with squad places is always a great welcome.

I'd personally have him in there over Oliver Skipp, especially now Bentancur is back in the squad.
I think he has to be in the squad numbers-wise now that Maddison is out too

Vic, Porro, Phillips, Dier, Davies, Biss, PEH, Sarr, Kulu, Son, Johnson
Forster, Royal, Dorrington, Skipp, Lo Celso, Bentancur, Veliz, Gil, Donley

Could even be a 4th u21s player travelling as 21st man in case somebody picks up a knock (maybe Nile John?)

Could even be a 4th u21s player travelling as 21st man in case somebody picks up a knock (maybe Nile John?)
I don't think Emerson is injured (from what I know). if he isn't then he would start over Phillips - or at least be on the bench.

Or George Abbott who can cover RB and DM ? IMO Nile John has gone off the boil and think we are ok in midfield.

If we wanted an extra forward as spare man it would be between Soonsup-Bell and Lankshear ?

Or George Abbott who can cover RB and DM ? IMO Nile John has gone off the boil and think we are ok in midfield.

If we wanted an extra forward as spare man it would be between Soonsup-Bell and Lankshear ?
Could see it being Abbott, been involved before at the end of last season. Was only thinking John because he's one of the older ones, prob would be Craig if he wasn't injured. Based on form, Soonsup-Bell deserves it IMO

Back
Top Bottom