Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well. if you post a shit opinion, you'll kinda get shit replies. :eriksenserious:

I agree with your sentiment of wishing to improve more, but seriously Eriksen is one of the most important players in the team.

Call me a cunt - I still like Isco for the Spurs. I don't think Madrid value him as highly as Zidane might and he could take us to the next level. What a cunt to even think such a thing. To think something like this clearly means I am a spurs, Poch hating troll who just came here to piss everyone off - it couldn't just be an opinion of a spurs fan right?

Is the only acceptable opinion a positive one - about every player? I guess twenty years ago someone who complained about Miller lumping it out of the stadium would be called a troll cunt? I didn't realise that we weren't allowed to see things differently or have different opinions. I think some people here confuse support and love for something with something else.

You're a cunt. But mainly because you called us 'the Spurs".

It's just 'Spurs' you fucking melt.

:dembelefingers:

it's only appropriate when in a chant... for instance "when the spurs go marching ....."
Looks like they missed the email...
5a8b417892dff4b9c1ca9258c29f803a.jpg

Serg1980 seriously - stop acting the god damn victim. If you can't handle the level here then fine, fuck off. The cunt offs get much worse after a defeat, and that itself is nothing compared to when there's a fucking international break. It may not be the Royal Opera House here, but most people on here are alright and just having a bit of a laugh. We even have a fair few septics on here, admittedly chasing after a love affair in the hope of a British passport.

There is very little moderation on here other that the semi democratic sin binning. Any and all views are allowed, as are criticism and insults. It's one of the last bastions of free speech. Go with it - or fuck off.

Having watched a lot of Real - I rexkon Isco is the player we need to link everything up and frighten defences ( along with Harry Winks in midfield) . I have given up on Ericksen - way too inconsistent from my pov. We need to step up a level and Isco is the player that the Arse were hoping Ozil would be - Isco in a Spurs team would open up these teams playing 10-0 and in the big ganes he'd be a battler.

My dream changes for the next six months - Isco and Winks in as regulars.

Back
Top Bottom