In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t really understand why Bayern aren’t bending over backwards to keep Flick.

They play great football and have won a CL and two BL’s in the year and a half he’s been there.

I like Nagelsman, but I’m not sure he’s better than Flick?

Unless it’s Flick who’s choosing to leave for the German national team job?

They play great football and have won a CL and two BL’s in the year and a half he’s been there.

Flick has had a huge falling out with the sporting director, he doesn't want to work with him anymore after their shoddy transfer business last summer.

It's definitely Flick wanting to leave.

We don’t win trophies and we decide to sack a manager with a proven record of winning trophies. And five days before a cup final!

Let’s get another manger in who might play more ‘entertaining’ football but not win a trophy for another 15-20 years.

Mental.

Back
Top Bottom