Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!!!

Unless Hugo personally comes round my house for coffee and tells me himself how much he's delighted at Poch's appointment, then I won't be holding my breath!!
what if Hugo comes to your house for a coffee and you only have tea ?
776.gif

Last edited:
Hugo probably will like the appointment as Southampton held a reasonably solid high defensive line. So he'll get to continue his sweeper keeping and hold a reasonable number of clean sheets too.

please,Levy,don't sell Lloris!:levystare:,otherwise we are going to relegation zone very quick :adeohshit: must be our GK for life! (he must be like Friedel - the best example)

This may well be more wishful than logical thinking, but Lloris (presumable) bought into everything Tottenham Hotspur 12 moths ago? Granted much has happened in that time. But I just don't see him as a quiter/bailing out at the first opportunity?

I think he will be with us for 14/15 and depending on that success and stability, will see him remain or then go>

Back
Top Bottom