Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The article also mentions Koscielny
Here is a short version of the article for you.

"Mennes and Riolo report Lloris, the team's captain, advised Deschamps against picking Nasri. When asked for their assessment, Laurent Koscielny and Mickael Landreau agreed with their skipper."

The first "save" hit the post

:pochfacepalm:
04609-30930e0f-c735-4837-9f35-1049f80a01da.png

Kinda doesn't

:pochserious:

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/scott.s...t-to-keep-hold-of-hugo-lloris-and-erik-lamela
Tottenham are set to resist all offers that come in this summer for goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and club record signing Erik Lamela, according to the Mail.
Paris Saint Germain and Roma have spent time eyeing up the French national captain as they look to strengthen their squads for Champions League assaults next season, whilst Lamela has endured a miserable first season in North London and was rumoured to be going back to Italy himself.
Napoli and Inter had designs on the young Argentinian winger, but his new manager and fellow countryman reportedly sees both players as pivotal to his plans going forward.
Pochettino hopes he can integrate Lamela better this season by giving him a more important role in the first team squad, looking to see the 22-year-old replicate the form that saw him star for Roma especially the season before last.
Lamela has been allowed by the club to train with River Plate for a short while before returning to first team duty with Spurs next term, whilst Lloris is set to embark on aWorld Cup campaign with France.
Pochettino will however look for an understudy to Lloris this summer, with Heurelho Gomes having joined Watford and Brad Friedel set to be released.

I was like all :ade: when I first read this... then I went a bit :adewtf: ...when I saw the last sentence, 'cos they obviously don't know shit, so I can safely discount the first bit as guesswork at best, or quite simply made up guff! :gomes:

Lloris is top 5 in the world easy so if we are lucky enough to keep him we better not dick him around like last season or it will likely be his last. I wouldn't be against making him the captain even though he's a goalie. I do love the whole sweeper keeper style as when done right by the likes of Neuer and our man Lloris it's very effective. It is kinda worrying that we're being linked to afew keepers who don't seem like they'd be happy sitting on the bench in Vorm and Krul but that could just be some made up bollox to sell papers.

Back
Top Bottom