Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 assists in 160 seconds. His work on the LHS of penalty area with Ali is the most dangerous of all our attacking moves [yeah not hard i know...]

He needs to be shooting again - we know what he's got in that respect

Nice shift from Son today against westham. kind of 3 pts that as a team you can pivot your whole season around. I still think though Son should have gone full force on the ball against Cech. Could have resulted career ending injury for Son or Cech or for both but WTF sometimes thats how it goes

Let's talk about facts.

PL is a higher quality league than Bundesliga. It's far higher quality than national games between SK and whoever they are up against. Statistically he does better in the national team and he did better in the Bundesliga than he does in PL. Hence, he does better when surrounded by lower quality players than higher quality players.

Conclusion: You are wrong. And a cunt.

Now piss off.

Not true. He's been shit for his NT.
Besides, you are expecting him to do better in EPL than he did in Bundesliga in only 1 year? Give him some more time. You already saw what he's capable of. He does better when he's surrounded by low quality players? Are you on drugs with SonOverBlueMoon? Also, he plays the best when he's put on the left. Poch has been using him as a striker/right winger and Son already said it's been hard for him.

Not sure how widespread the feelings among supporters is re the Cech challenge. Could this be the reason he did not start ?

widespread the feelings among supporters is re the Cech challenge- Sons a big fucking pussy we wanted to see Cech skull open dripping blood or some brain juice
the reason he did not start - we need that pussy for Monaco

Last edited:
widespread the feelings among supporters is re the Cech challenge- Sons a big fucking pussy we wanted to see Cech skull open dripping blood or some brain juice
the reason he did not start - we need that pussy for Monaco

Yeah he's clearly been working on his one on ones in training...........

The fact he fucked up that chance was inexcusable. I hope Poch grilled him at half time.

That miss set the tone for the match. No composure, no bottle.

The fact he fucked up that chance was inexcusable. I hope Poch grilled him at half time.

I would have rather he shot early than go and round the keeper like he did. Really set his own tone for the rest of the match. Son was awful when it really mattered.

I would have rather he shot early than go and round the keeper like he did. Really set his own tone for the rest of the match. Son was awful when it really mattered.

Plus he missed on creating the perfect back page headline: Spurs score with "Heung-Min-Son-on-One"!

Can't figure this lad out. He was outstanding on Saturday and then yesterday looked like he never kicked a football before

Maybe stamina? on a thin squad at a position where any mistakes made are to be amplified? I remember when I was playing I couldn't even walk when I was tired let alone dribble or shoot. but that just was me lol. A highly paid and regarded footballer such as Son should be able to bury one right then and there. well maybe I want to recant the highly regarded part on this page lol. But truely unfortunate one on one missed in Monaco to say the least. well we know the window to load him off comes just about every 6 months

Maybe stamina? on a thin squad at a position where any mistakes made are to be amplified? I remember when I was playing I couldn't even walk when I was tired let alone dribble or shoot. but that just was me lol. A highly paid and regarded footballer such as Son should be able to bury one right then and there. well maybe I want to recant the highly regarded part on this page lol. But truely unfortunate one on one missed in Monaco to say the least. well we know the window to load him off comes just about every 6 months

But he only played 30 minutes Saturday? I am not even talking about the one on one miss. As a whole he couldn't trap or pass a ball for 90 minutes yesterday. mind boggling

But he only played 30 minutes Saturday? I am not even talking about the one on one miss. As a whole he couldn't trap or pass a ball for 90 minutes yesterday. mind boggling
Oh did he. I am sure bc I know Poch does what he can. Son played a lot during the international break plus tens and twenty hours of air travel. But even all that athletes amking millions expected to perform at every chance

Back
Top Bottom