Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So... for those of you that think Winks is the 'leak' who keeps moaning to various journos about the club, training, management styles, etc, etc.

Why and how has this not reached those in power at the club? More importantly why is he still in the match day squads?

Oh yea, probably because it's all a load of bollocks...:thumbup:

We know 'cos twitter'... But the club doesn't....... Even though they have paid social media spys and bots operating on all the Spurs forums.....

Makes all the sense in the world..........:adestare:

(If you're paranoid and stupid).

But but but he was MOTM against Paco after one tackle and one pass!
I dont get how the same people who hate on ndombele are then loving winks for actually harming us on the pitch. Either hate both for the rubbish they serve or tolerate both.

But pretending how its all so pathetic that theres hate for winks and then go on and do the same thing against sissoko or ndombele or aurier or doherty is just stupid behaviour.

I dont get how the same people who hate on ndombele are then loving winks for actually harming us on the pitch. Either hate both for the rubbish they serve or tolerate both.

But pretending how its all so pathetic that theres hate for winks and then go on and do the same thing against sissoko or ndombele or aurier or doherty is just stupid behaviour.
I think it’s the academy thing and once, several years ago, he showed promise but they forget the shit he has served up for several seasons under different managers

Nuno has a real problem with those two

bernie mac praise GIF

Back
Top Bottom