Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do not understand why this thread gets so much attention. It looks clear to me that he is staying but will not be first choice. We have signed his replacement but he is on loan for the next 12 months. Can see Winks going then assuming Sarr and Skipp perform as expected. Winks should play in the cups this year but only in the PL due to injuries.

No thanks.

We have youth players we could play ahead of him or if we must just go 10 against 11.

'ITK'?? 😂

alright-jenniferlawrence.gif
That’s a new Gif

Haven’t seen that one before

Next you’ll be trotting out the Alan Partridge shrug!

:mourcheeks:

Winks will start vs Chelsea maybe , GLC will play with his national team ..

Argentina are due to play Venezuela and Brazil, but both countries are on the red list as is Argentina. The league announced last week that they’re not planning to release players that are due to travel to red list countries so Lo Celso should be available for us. This applies to Romero and Sanchez as well I think.

Edit: Just seen the tweet someone posted saying that a number of Argies including Romero and Lo Celso are planning to travel for the internationals despite the current restrictions. I’ll be annoyed if that happens, but if it does we shouldn’t be playing Winks instead. He’s just not good enough to be facing Chelscums midfield.

Last edited:
Argentina are due to play Venezuela and Brazil, but both countries are on the red list as is Argentina. The league announced last week that they’re not planning to release players that are due to travel to red list countries so Lo Celso should be available for us. This applies to Romero and Sanchez as well I think.

Edit: Just seen the tweet someone posted saying that a number of Argies including Romero and Lo Celso are planning to travel for the internationals despite the current restrictions. I’ll be annoyed if that happens, but if it does we shouldn’t be playing Winks instead. He’s just not good enough to be facing Chelscums midfield.
Just not good enough unless we’re flat tracking some obscure European club then he actually made a tackle and a decent pass!

Mick Cooper creamed himself

If the Argies travel - should be docked wages

What a bunch of helmets

So... for those of you that think Winks is the 'leak' who keeps moaning to various journos about the club, training, management styles, etc, etc.

Why and how has this not reached those in power at the club? More importantly why is he still in the match day squads?

Oh yea, probably because it's all a load of bollocks...:thumbup:

So... for those of you that think Winks is the 'leak' who keeps moaning to various journos about the club, training, management styles, etc, etc.

Why and how has this not reached those in power at the club? More importantly why is he still in the match day squads?

Oh yea, probably because it's all a load of bollocks...:thumbup:
I disagree.
It's definitely a load of bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom