Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am going to swim against the tide a bit. Bring on the neg reps.
With so much talk about team work, and how this team has performed with all 11 players pulling for each other, I thought Harry's personal lap of honour was against the ethic and the philosophy of this team. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I was applauding him whilst on his solo lap of honour .......................but less of the Bale attention seeking, Captain Hugo have a word.

Win together lose together. More of this please...................
263aaa20-a73d-11e4-af9b-f7b05ee61d4f_000_DV1951509.jpg
Allow it. I'd still be running round the pitch on Monday morning like a deranged Forrest Gump if I'd just put the winning goal past Woolwich

With so much talk about team work, and how this team has performed with all 11 players pulling for each other, I thought Harry's personal lap of honour was against the ethic and the philosophy of this team. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I was applauding him whilst on his solo lap of honour .......................but less of the Bale attention seeking, Captain Hugo have a word.

Fair point, but it could be a testament to team spirit that the rest of the team allowed Harry to have his moment by letting him do it...did you notice them all waiting in the tunnel for him after it?

The first question that the Kane phenomenon raises is this: just how phenomenal is it? The answer: it may be without parallel. His two goals against Woolwich took him to 22 for the season in all competitions. In terms of goals per game, he is currently enjoying the most prolific season of any 21-year-old in Premier League history – better than Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, anyone.
cleardot.gif

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-London-derby-defeat-at-White-Hart-Lane.html

:adewtf:

Fucking daily fail
Lazy journalism from the laziest "newspaper" of them all. First of all "let's stir the shit about Harry being seen AS A CHILD in a Woolwich shirt", then "Real Madrid might be interested in him". Jesus, I can't imagine there are many clubs in World football that wouldn't want Harry on their books right now. 8 years ago, my lad (aged 9 at the time) was invited to train with Citeh for 6 weeks. He didn't make the grade (weeps into pint) but for those 6 weeks we couldn't get his Citeh training top off him. I'd be amazed if at that age Harry felt any differently, no matter who he supported in his Youth. It is only a matter of time before the Daily Fail start trying to cause some imaginary rift or scandal. It sells their crap paper. I've seen more accurate stories in the Sunday Sport.

Lazy journalism from the laziest "newspaper" of them all. First of all "let's stir the shit about Harry being seen AS A CHILD in a Woolwich shirt", then "Real Madrid might be interested in him". Jesus, I can't imagine there are many clubs in World football that wouldn't want Harry on their books right now. 8 years ago, my lad (aged 9 at the time) was invited to train with Citeh for 6 weeks. He didn't make the grade (weeps into pint) but for those 6 weeks we couldn't get his Citeh training top off him. I'd be amazed if at that age Harry felt any differently, no matter who he supported in his Youth. It is only a matter of time before the Daily Fail start trying to cause some imaginary rift or scandal. It sells their crap paper. I've seen more accurate stories in the Sunday Sport.
Woolwich are just bitter, they released the photo after the game was over and couldn't take the fact that their 'world class' team got battered/dominated/owned/humbled thoroughly by supposed 'inferior' team built by young and local lads. That didn't end there, they are now claiming that Kane is 'too good' for us and might engineer a move in the summer or do a 'Judas'.

Woolwich are just bitter, they released the photo after the game was over and couldn't take the fact that their 'world class' team got battered/dominated/owned/humbled thoroughly by supposed 'inferior' team built by young and local lads. That didn't end there, they are now claiming that Kane is 'too good' for us and might engineer a move in the summer or do a 'Judas'.
:cunt:

Daily Fail should be embarassed could give no fucks what shirt Kane wore as a boy. Just look at him after Saturday walking the entire pitch to applaud Spurs fans with tears welling up in eyes. Then come tell me he isn't one of our own! fucking wankers

It really does read as if it's been written by a bitter Gooner... you can actually hear the anger in his frantic tippy-tappy-typing!

Right Wing Pricks...it'd be quite easy to return the favour, by telling the Daily Mail that 'One of their Own' Nigel Farage grew up a Labour supporter... same difference isn't it??

i feel you have missed the essence of Kane's behaviour. I agree with you sentiments regarding, all for one etc... However, this is Kane's own personal journey. He needs to do it, its almost self energising. Not wanting it to go stale for himself. As long as he keeps up with these outstanding performances who are we to question.

It's a joke, everytime something good happens that's associated with Spurs the press nust just think 'lets stir shit up, they shouldn't have anything to smile about' even when where producing academy products that is usually high on the 'everybody likes' list they just don't want to know, then again press in the UK are scum.

Article in the guardian about Beckham endorsing him and Real scouts apparently watching him.......ffs:avbfacepalm:
What the Fukc does he know? He FO from Utd thinking he was a world superstar football player . He failed miserably as a football player and only exists as a superstar by using his wealth to keep his non entity profile in the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom