Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculous criticism, he has not had an opportunity to score. Sturridge was shite and skied everything and for some reason thinks dribbling backwards is okay. He got lucky that Alli is god, if not people would chastising Roy. I don't care if Kane starts or not ultimately. But to say Sturridge played well is a load of crap.

shearer was also saying how important it was to be backed by Venables in euro96 despite the fact he'd been unable to hit a barn door for 18 months. Then after 90 minutes a game in which Kane had no chances he puts the boot in. Massive cunt.

I wonder if Vardy will get shit and demanded to be dropped if he doesn't score today? Probably not because the sun shines out of his arse.

I actually read someone's post who said Vardy should be starting as he's 2nd top goal scorer.. Well surely Kane is a shoe in then?

Walker and Dier have been 2 of our best performers. Alli hasn't been as good but still contributed. Rose has been solid and Kane still works for the team.. But because they are Tottenham boys everyone wants them out.

I wonder if Vardy will get shit and demanded to be dropped if he doesn't score today? Probably not because the sun shines out of his arse.

I actually read someone's post who said Vardy should be starting as he's 2nd top goal scorer.. Well surely Kane is a shoe in then?

Walker and Dier have been 2 of our best performers. Alli hasn't been as good but still contributed. Rose has been solid and Kane still works for the team.. But because they are Tottenham boys everyone wants them out.
i'm not sure thats why. Kane has looked way off the pace but i think Vardy had the luxury of being well supported when on against wales whereas kane was terribly isolated.

Kane suffered in the opening game , having the headless midget sell my soul to the
devil Sterling playing. , offering dip shit and having to make space for the good but can't finish
Llalana or what ever his name is .
At the same time Kane has offered little but he hasn't been played to his full potential .
I would like to see him upfront with Vardy from the start .

He looks so tired out on the pitch, awful first touch, hopefully he can get a decent rest now.

Don't care what he does at international level though as I'm Welsh.

I think I take him for granted, I fucking love you Harry fair play.

I hope he takes this experience and grows from it. I think he may be lucky and escape being a scape goat considering the whole team was shit. Hope he doesn't dwell on it though.

I hope he takes this experience and grows from it. I think he may be lucky and escape being a scape goat considering the whole team was shit. Hope he doesn't dwell on it though.
My fear at the start of the game was that he was going to have a bullseye on him if they lost, but I have a feeling that Roy will be the sacrificial lamb after this one. Nobody looked particularly good, so I don't know how anyone can really single him out for a bad performance.

Time for rest now. He needs it.

He looks so tired out on the pitch, awful first touch, hopefully he can get a decent rest now.

Don't care what he does at international level though as I'm Welsh.

I think I take him for granted, I fucking love you Harry fair play.

When you get zero service for an entire tournament of course your touch is going to be lacking. But it was extraordinarily bad today.

Really hope that this doesn't take a big hit on his confidence. Though, this is now two years in a row that he's been ineffective on the international stage.

Don't worry, the guy who has got the best out of him will yet again

Once our boys return from that toxic environment with cunts like Wilshire, Sterling and Vardy around into the warm embrace of Poch with spurs TV and enjoying training all will be fine

Tactics, double training, a system they know inside out now, a cracking first 11, he will be just fine

He'll score 2 goals in the first game of the season and everything will be back to normal.
One thing that the spurs players in England showed in this tournament was that Poch is such a crucial part to everything that we do.

Having felt so sorry for the 5 Spurs players out there... it makes you appreciate what having the rest of the Spurs players like Eriksen, Lamela, the Belgians and Lloris alongside them does for their confidence...

Back
Top Bottom