Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the Euros and Copa America, the last thing that Harry and the squad need is a stupid tour across the globe. They need a proper holiday and then very careful work on their recovery and fitness at the Training Centre. Levy and Joe Lewis can bloody play in Melbourne if they're that keen.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I just saw this over on Reddit, and it's one of the most cringe-inducing things I've ever seen from a Spurs fan. I swear to god, if one of you are in this...

On the bright side...

At least we should have much less interest in Kane this summer.. #everycloud

As long has he keeps performing for us, I'm fine with it. We'd never get anywhere with Flakey Hart in goal or Wheelchair Wilshere with his 6 mins (or whatever) of match fitness, anyway.

After the first game (which shouldn't have happened) he should have been hooked from taking set pieces. It just baffles me that Hodgson continued and how Kane didnt speak up and say he didn't want to.

After the first game (which shouldn't have happened) he should have been hooked from taking set pieces. It just baffles me that Hodgson continued and how Kane didnt speak up and say he didn't want to.
Kane was the best the training, he is hardly going to tell Hodgson he is not up to it.

I dont really know actually, I was just sad seeing this and thought people probably ought to see it as well, there's no point being blind to things like this

Why would you think that?

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Gooner maggot multi troll cunt!

:wansum:

: ostrich:

Bexause Kane was taking virtually all the set pieces, I'm pretty sure he must have been the best performer in the squad at that in practice. This is not too surprising, because Rooney (most likely alternative that was expected to be on the field) was absolutely God fucking awful at crosses all tournament. On the other hand, it's entirely possible that Woy did not actually try to find out who was the best deadball hitter, and decided in the same way that he apparently did with the rest of the team lineup and strategy: toss a coin up his arse and choose on the basis of whether the shit that came out looked more like a head or a tail.

Forgot to say this:
Harry's deadball kicks were god awful disappointing I have to admit. Hard to understand why. All I can guess is that he looked somehow rusty. Could it be that Woy's practice was somehow so shite that Harry did not get to actually stay tuned up?! It cannot have helped that in the first 2 games harry got so little service that it's a minor miracle he could remember what the bloody ball looked like.

Anyway, although it pisses me off, as I've said before its better for Spurs that our players are out of Woy's hands. It cannot do them any good to run around pointlessly with no organized support, no system or strategy, trying to beat a team-unit by themselves individually.

Back
Top Bottom