Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully with how the season ended and the performance in the Euros, he, Alli, and the rest of the boys come out the gates with something to prove. It'd be nice to see some controlled anger for revenge.

Watching England genuinely felt like six hours of my life wasted that I will never get back.

I thought Harry conducted himself with dignity, and while he would probably be the first to admit that he played below par he never shirked any responsibility. He showed great resilience; I'm sure he will bounce back with goals in August.

The one trend amongst all England players under Woy is an initial period of looking really promising.....followed by a gradual decline in form

The only player that hadn't had significant time being coached by Woy was Rashford......

Kane will be fine back under a decent manager, even Tactics Tim could get him playing okay.

Roberto Carlos: "Hodgson told me I would never succeed as a left back. I told him he doesn't understand football."

13524555_1996237373855118_2517526302535633538_n.jpg

Hodgson is a fucking dinosaur. He has no insight on how the game has changed and progressed. He doesn't understand player roles and positions. He caves to the media and public pressure to play certain players when he shouldn't, and remains absolutely loyal to certain other players without any justification whatsoever. And he has absolutely no clue how certain players complement others.

We all saw what happened performance wise was when Dembele, Bale and Vertonghen all had kids.

As long as she gets the birth time right, I flew from Chicago to watch Chelsea bloody murder us when Bale was absent for his kid being born!! 90 quid in a cab from Heathrow as was late for that awful result!

If its a game day Gooders, hold it in......!!

:kaneear:

As long as she gets the birth time right, I flew from Chicago to watch Chelsea bloody murder us when Bale was absent for his kid being born!! 90 quid in a cab from Heathrow as was late for that awful result!

If its a game day Gooders, hold it in......!!

:kaneear:
Shit. We've got both Chelsea and City in January.

Back
Top Bottom