Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the lad works hard in matches, I'm still don't think he is experienced to lead the line, (but you need to play that role to get the experience) for me at the moment he is a better player when he has a centre foreward to play behind

True but on the flip side many of his appearances earlier in the season were short periods as a sub. I'd like to see a minutes played comparison.

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS posted this on twitter yesterday, which makes for lovely reading.
Of course, a large chunk of this will be Europa league and Capital One Cup appearances, but he can only play the games he's selected for!

His minutes per goal / assist in the Premier League is 100.75 (5 goals + 3 assists in 806 minutes).

(Source: fantasy.premierleague.com)

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS posted this on twitter yesterday, which makes for lovely reading.
Of course, a large chunk of this will be Europa league and Capital One Cup appearances, but he can only play the games he's selected for!

who's this Townsend bloke then :townhmm:

because Andros has like 3 goals in 40 odd appearances or there abouts and maybe 1 or 2 assists if we're being generous lol

Is it wrong to still not think he's very good? Scoring at a decent clip, I'll give him that. And probably our best striker at the moment.

But surely this isn't going to be the guy to lead the line after we have done our January business.....

Shit music, check.
Letterboxed image, check.
Faded image on the left and right, check.

Why do they do it!? :pochfacepalm:
Obviously, it's to give the sensation of watching Harry Kane through the lens of a perverted Eurotrance-loving scout.

tumblr_lf4mf1842s1qauafro1_500.gif

Shit music, check.
Letterboxed image, check.
Faded image on the left and right, check.

Why do they do it!? :pochfacepalm:
Shit music because most people have poor taste.
The letterbox shite is for copyright purposes, you need to crop out a certain amount of the picture to avoid it being discovered automatically and taken down. You'll notice all the vids which make it to a large number of views crop to avoid detection.

Shit music because most people have poor taste.
The letterbox shite is for copyright purposes, you need to crop out a certain amount of the picture to avoid it being discovered automatically and taken down. You'll notice all the vids which make it to a large number of views crop to avoid detection.

I did actually think that may be the case. But I suppose I thought anyone with such shit taste in music wouldn't be that clever!

Back
Top Bottom