Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10384187_10153127538258322_81373222417211556_n.jpg

thats actually really funny.

I just think we need to remember to thank those that got Kane where he is today.
:harrysmile:for signing him in the first place, from some unknown club in Croatia, and for putting his arm round him and saying, "you couldn’t meet a nicer lad," to anyone who would listen.
:avbdamn:for developing his immense dimensions.
And PE teacher :sherwoodlol: for handing him his opportunity.

I just think we need to remember to thank those that got Kane where he is today.
:harrysmile:for signing him in the first place, from some unknown club in Croatia, and for putting his arm round him and saying, "you couldn’t meet a nicer lad," to anyone who would listen.
:avbdamn:for developing his immense dimensions.
And PE teacher :sherwoodlol: for handing him his opportunity.
And WindyCOYS WindyCOYS for injecting him with Growth Hormone in his sleep.
:adeninja:

That man will go to some lengths just to be right about our youth players (and players out on loan).

Can't believe the kid is on 14 goals.

I'm not going to say it, because I think I might curse him; but take a look at the money we've shelled out for big name strikers that were a sure bet for "X" number of goals per season, and it now looks like the one to reach that tally might be one of our very own academy graduates.

Insane, and lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Every so often we hear about one of Kane's old clubs supporters when he was on loan say he wasn't that great when he was there, well he was hardly out of play school what do they expect from a kid. The whole reason why we loan youth players is to get them strengthen and experience.

Didn't millwall give him the Young player of the year award anyway.

Maybe we are starting to get it right.
I'm not sure but the first time I saw him was in the Europa game against hearts.
No expert but looked like he may have ago and his name stood out like a gangster.
Imo he has really given it ago and now reaping the rewards as I'm sure there is plenty of talent that falls through the trap door and he's one of our own.!

Another awesome performance from Harry Kane today. Sure he could have had another two or three goals. But a a 21 yr old, he is simply having an awesome year.
Levy must stoked,
- Kane must now be worth 15-20mill
- Mason must now be worth 10-15mill
- Bentaleb must now be worth 15mill
Carry on Harry Kane - he's one of or own.

Absolutely agree but please don't start quoting prices on them incase Levy is reading.

You can see from his attitude that he takes it seriously and wants to be as good as he can be. All the clubs he played at say he trained hard, set himself extra work like shooting practice etc. all that pays off. I think he deserves a lot of the credit and if he continues as he has been then he really will become a legend and a great role model for our younger development prospects.

Back
Top Bottom