Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9b32953036729f05ed5ed2f3376b908b49a4779d.jpg

Fair enough but you need to breathe...

In 38 games in 2010 Bale got 11 goals and 3 assists.

Kane has 11 goals and 1 assist in 9 games. Granted, they're not against top quality sides but still pretty impressive.

Bale was hugely fast and built his game around that. What makes Kane so impressive is that he's so much technically better than Bale was at this stage of his career.

Just hopeful over the next few years that all 3 (Kane, Erik and Eric) will develop hugely and become top players. If even 1 becomes half of what Bale is, it will be great for us.

IF it is true Kane led a player revolt after the Stoke game, then he becomes an all-time hero to me. Bigger than anything he does on the pitch, which in itself is massive. Still unhappy about my Spurs Come of Age thread being merged BTW. But am soooooo happy I can live with it. :thumbup::coys:

This lad is the business. Looks dangerous every time the ball is at his feet and gets it so often! So glad he's showing what he can do to everyone!

But WHERE ARE THE KANE SMILIES?!

He is quickly turning into our most important player. I thought he looked brutish today. The kind of player we have been wanking over in the transfer threads (Lukaku, Bony etc) strong, direct, gifted & put the shits up the Everton players. His maturity level is brilliant & if the rumour is true that he stuck a rocket up Adebayors arse after the Stoke game, then arise Sir Harry. Great prospect & a Spurs lad through & through.

I'm thinking it may be time for me to finally purchase a 14/15 kit. Kane is definitely the front runner right now. Either him or Eriksen. Vastly different players but damn they can both play and they have the attitude to go with it

He is quickly turning into our most important player. I thought he looked brutish today. The kind of player we have been wanking over in the transfer threads (Lukaku, Bony etc) strong, direct, gifted & put the shits up the Everton players. His maturity level is brilliant & if the rumour is true that he stuck a rocket up Adebayors arse after the Stoke game, then arise Sir Harry. Great prospect & a Spurs lad through & through.
Happy to admit I was wrong about Harry. Amazing development in a short space of time.

I love the way when he's running after a ball at full speed he looks like he's going to fall over at any second but manages to stay up.
And when he does fall over he still doesnt lose the ball.

WINDY KNEW.

Much better than Lukaku today and three months younger...

Echoing the above, WINDY KNEW :windy:

Back
Top Bottom