Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going a bit further here - I've added in links to double check as I'm reasonably tired and could have fucked this up, but Kane is our stand-out best performing 'striker' over the last 2 seasons.

Last 2 seasons (stats from TransferMarkt):

Harry Kane
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-kane/leistungsdaten/spieler/132098/saison/2013

All competitions
- 35 games, 15 goals, 3 assists in 1721 mins - 1 goal every 114.73 mins
Premier League - 18 games, 5 goals, 3 assists in 780 mins - 1 goal every 156 mins

Roberto Soldado
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/roberto-soldado/leistungsdaten/spieler/34870/saison/2014

All competitions - 48 games, 13 goals, 7 assists in 3209 mins - 1 goal every 246.85 mins
Premier League - 34 games, 6 goals, 6 assists in 2236 mins - 1 goal every 373.67 mins

Emmanuel Adebayor
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/emmanuel-adebayor/leistungsdaten/spieler/8883/saison/2013

All competitions - 34 games, 16 goals, 6 assists in 3004 mins - 1 goal every 187.75 mins
Premier League - 31 games, 13 goals, 6 assists in 2568 mins - 1 goal every 197.54 mins

SMb4OMK.jpg

lol

He needs another 200+ to overtake Greaves' amazing record. I reckon he'll do that by March 2018. Maybe sooner if he can avoid big injuries!

Honestly I'm shocked at how good Kane has been looking recently. It's not just his finishing; you look at his movement on and off the ball and he's showing a lot of quality.

When Windy said he thought Kane would be our #1 striker by the end of the season it sounded like sheer madness, but he's really looking solid and dangerous.

Honestly I'm shocked at how good Kane has been looking recently. It's not just his finishing; you look at his movement on and off the ball and he's showing a lot of quality.

When Windy said he thought Kane would be our #1 striker by the end of the season it sounded like sheer madness, but he's really looking solid and dangerous.
Michael Caley took a look at Harry's stats at the end of last year and came to the conclusion he was projecting to be HUGE. The unheralded titan...

It will be fun to watch how much he improves his free kick ability. The one today had some serious dip on it. If it was a little harder the keeper didn't stand a chance.

It will be fun to watch how much he improves his free kick ability. The one today had some serious dip on it. If it was a little harder the keeper didn't stand a chance.
Yes, but I still think that Eriksen needs to continue taking free kicks whenever possible.

I honestly never rated him until last year. He always looked a bit slow, a bit clumsy, not that great at dribbling, no balance and ended up falling over easily.

No idea what on earth happened to him, but he's developed massively, technically and physically. He went from youth prospect to the 3rd best player in our squad.

Back
Top Bottom