Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBH, I don't really give a flying f*** if he gets on the cover of some computer game - if my memory serves me right, didn't a certain Welshman get on the cover, wearing our shirt, and he was off before it was released. I would be very suprised if Harry is anywhere else this season.

TBH, I don't really give a flying f*** if he gets on the cover of some computer game - if my memory serves me right, didn't a certain Welshman get on the cover, wearing our shirt, and he was off before it was released. I would be very suprised if Harry is anywhere else this season.
This computer game is the key to the success of the tottingham spurs. we will not join the ranks of the great clubs until our name is synonymous with this game

Might as well say the english premier league is wank if you have Henderson on the cover.

He is a poor mans Scott Parker, a very poor man's Scott Parker. I would not play him over either Bentaleb or Mason, he lacks technical ability and vision.

Henderson on front of FIFA, Delph signing for City...

The state of English football.

Agree, in fairness to Henderson and Delph who are not the greatest they do work hard.

Talented English players like Wilshere, Sterling etc are all arrogant lazy cunts, England seems to produce buckets of diva footballers.

Back
Top Bottom