Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw this odd story on the BBC about tonight's U-21 game...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33219008
All very amusing... then I looked at the pics, and something struck me;
_83772108_englandu21s.jpg

Tottenham striker Harry Kane and Southampton's Matt Targett look a little bemused

_83772110_harrykane.jpg

Harry's still brooding about it

_83772112_englandu21s.jpg

And look at Harry again, as the team enter the stadium and cross the pitch to the changing rooms. #unhappy

...brooding??? unhappy??? no he's not!
Have
they not realised yet that that is just the way his mouth points??? ...downwards!!!

Idiots!

Henderson next to Messi on FIFA 16!

:pochfacepalm:

So awful you'd think Fifa's top man would have to have been involved for such a result to occur.

Sepp-Blatter-001.jpg

Henderson next to Messi on FIFA 16!

:pochfacepalm:

So awful you'd think Fifa's top man would have to have been involved for such a result to occur.

Sepp-Blatter-001.jpg
Aside from generating some publicity for they game (in circles who would already buy it on the day of release anyway) this cover vote is a thoroughly moronic idea.

As I've pointed out before, the whole thing will go to shit whenever there is a Woolwich player nominated (regardless of merit).
Here, we're seeing the effect of Liverpool fans getting tribal and screwing the whole thing up - and they are nowhere near as terrible at ruining polls as gooners.

Yes we're Spurs fans, and yes we love Harry Kane: but after the season he's had (and being English) it's pretty darn justified to vote for him.

Mark my words, this voting malarkey will last one/two more years tops before EA realise that they opened a can of worms.

Aside from generating some publicity for they game (in circles who would already buy it on the day of release anyway) this cover vote is a thoroughly moronic idea.

As I've pointed out before, the whole thing will go to shit whenever there is a Woolwich player nominated (regardless of merit).
Here, we're seeing the effect of Liverpool fans getting tribal and screwing the whole thing up - and they are nowhere near as terrible at ruining polls as gooners.

Yes we're Spurs fans, and yes we love Harry Kane: but after the season he's had (and being English) it's pretty darn justified to vote for him.

Mark my words, this voting malarkey will last one/two more years tops before EA realise that they opened a can of worms.

Hazard, Aguero & Kane for me are the three who would be best this season. Hazard for being class, Aguero for the same, Kane for exploding on to the stage and banging goal after goal.

Your right Arse fans would rip any poll to pieces, even Walcott would probably get on the cover but now we have bloody Henderson. Jokes on them though, a Liverpool vote for averageness, Henderson is not good enough for any side wanting to be top 4.

If they're both going on Holiday together, then my reckoning is they're BOTH staying... Hugo on the other hand is on his own with his family in Nice... I just hope they all remind him how much nicer London is, compared to Manchester!!

This whole Kane saga is very reminiscent of the process Bale went through in the couple of seasons prior to his signing for Madrid. If Kane surpasses or even maintains the levels of the past season in the coming season it will be almost impossible to keep a hold of him, despite these recent quotes. If you think about it, shouting ones loyalty to your club is advantageous in many ways, a win-win situation, and denouncing it or even staying silent is detrimental to your marketing value. A lot of it is to do with building your own publicity and media image, it leads to better sponsors and better deals, and if a bigger club comes along nobody will hold it against you for taking a more lucrative offer. Because of Kane's image as the Cockney lad with a heart of gold and loyalty to Tottenham Football Club; a fan since he was a boy, he has improved his image and marketability exponentially, this will not be affected if he moves on. Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles, but there are a lot of serious delusions flying about on this thread.

You genuinely couldn't be further from the truth.
He's currently spending an absolute fortune doing up his house. He's not going anywhere, nor is he being fake about loyalty.

His agent isn't a wanker, who is whispering in his ear.
Contracts, as you all know, take minimal time.
A lot of people, myself included, thought he could of bartered for more.
Just think he is happy and understands that career moves don't always work out, and if you are playing good football, And enjoying yourself at the same time, what's the point?

Anyway, I'm going back to lurking.

Back
Top Bottom