Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adebayor's likely departure from White Hart Lane left the No 10 vacant and Kane jumped at the chance to fulfill a dream of wearing the same shirt as other club heroes Teddy Sheringham and Robbie Keane.

'It's such an iconic number at Spurs,' Kane says. 'When you look at the players who have worn it – Sheringham, Keane, Hoddle, Ferdinand, Greaves. When I was growing up Keane and Sheringham were my idols and they wore 10. So it was always my dream to wear it.

'But when I knew 10 was available I just wanted it. I love this club and to be wearing number 10 for Tottenham is amazing for me. I want to become a club legend.'

Alright, now listen here Levy you bald headed penny pinching cunt. In Harry we have what every club in the world dreams of having. And you have to do everything in your power to ensure that he stays at this club for the rest of his career and that means trying your hardest to make him win a lot of trophies by buying really good players to support him in the team and the manager.

Seriously though, at this rate I think Harry Kane will be my all time favorite, replacing Ginola and I never thought that would happen.

This guy has seriously got one hell of a future ahead of him I'm sure, unfit from the start today and still showing moments of quality, such a shame that we are so reliant on him though, if only he could have buried that chance at 2 nil mind

It might be my greatest fear that Kane ends up as a flash in the pan, but he just keeps proving his quality over and over and over again.

He'll score a load of goals again this season.

Can't really blame Poch for protecting Kane. The options on the bench is what fucked us.

Nah. It was ok to sub Kane at that time, true. But the options on the bench didn't screw us, the options chosen and a fucking Spursy defensive fuck up by Alderweireld and a spursy soft penalty against us did.

Putting Lamela on was clearly a huge mistake, as was moving Dembele into the AMC/support striker role. We needed his defensive ability on the right side. And any option on the bench would have helped us see out the game better than the guy who always gives the ball away.

Back
Top Bottom