Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange press conference before Everton i think

I remember that his answer about any players being available, was "no, not yet" or "not for this game" or smth along those lines.

Which does not mean that "not for this game but he will be ready for next game" - this other half of the sentence is added on in one's head.

So as of now we don't have solid indication of his return time.

I remember that his answer about any players being available, was "no, not yet" or "not for this game" or smth along those lines.

Which does not mean that "not for this game but he will be ready for next game" - this other half of the sentence is added on in one's head.

So as of now we don't have solid indication of his return time.

Maybe I made it up in my head. Will try and dig it out and check.

Looks like Galatasaray want to sign him and tbh if its a permanent offer and a decent sum i'd sell now.

Agreed.

Sarr back now. Bissouma on the way back to full fitness. Maddison back. Hojbjerg and Skipp on the bench. Kulusevski another option.

He has 12 months left in the summer so the more money we can squeeze out now the better tbh.

We are up against it with both Gio and Tanguy. I don't think we are in a position to negotiate a higher price for either.

Both are chancers and any real club will be able to spot it a mile off.
Gio has at least put himself in the shop window a bit but Ndombele is finished no one will even take him on loan.

Gio has at least put himself in the shop window a bit but Ndombele is finished no one will even take him on loan.

At least with only a year left it makes it easier to take a hit on that contract in the summer and pay him off to leave. You never know though, someone might take him in Saudi. But yeah GLC should have enough suitors in the summer. I suspect if he goes back to Spain his injury record will clear up quick enough. Somewhere warm and less stressful for the poor little darling.

Back
Top Bottom