Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those slagging Ange off also he made these changes to assess the second string sure he's learned a lot from this

But he shouldn't have made so many changes. Not being in Europe meant we had to take the domestic cups seriously. Three maybe four changes would have been ok, but not as many as he made tonight.

Dya know what.? Just fuck off. Just when you think there is a reason to be cheerful and positive, we somehow manage to fuck it up.
9 changes ? I thought you were a winner ange? This was our best chance to make a fresh start.
Bunch of cunts.
Every fuckin time. Play your best 11 and win the fuckin thing.
Fuckin bullshit.
How much more have I got to spend before this Cunt club wins something.?
Great bunch of fans tonight but let down by below average Cunt players.

I walked out before the final pen was taken because I just knew what was gonna happen.

I thought winning meany everything to you Ange? If so why not play your players that could actually win something.

Same fuckin bullshit coward bollocks.

ANGE making a point telling LEVY put your hands in ya pockets ASAP , 3 days baldy 3 flaming galar days baldy .... LOL ;) :ange-lips::levyeyes:

Do It GIF

Well, a better 2nd half.

But the lack of creativity in the 2nd team is shocking, misplaced passes, playing the ball behind the runs of the forwards, not being able to find players...

People are screaming at Sanchez taking a penalty and blaming it on him, Forster should have stayed on his feet shifted to the left or right, before diving.

But he did make some good saves during the game, just fecking awful at penalties.

Our biggest problem is supplying the forwards, we just continue to make fuck all chances.

Look at Solomon, only had the ball played to him once in the area, that forced the goalkeeper to make a good save.

It really is truly awful.
The real story is we have 10 quality players and the rest are various grades of shite

Back
Top Bottom