Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think everyone has got carried away to be honest. Bournemouth were creating chances and well into the game second half until changes were made. We are okay but teams like fulham and burnley will work us out. Apart from the rest. Like i said ages ago a couple of injuries away from a few spankings i think. Disgrace for the fans tonight i think

Bad decision to change 9 players, worse decision that a load of these players are still here. Cant overstate how much we need to do in the next 3 days. Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Sanchez really need to be moved on but there are plenty of others in there as well. Perisic is a sublime crosser but his overall game doesnt offer much. Ben Davies i have quite liked as a squad player over the years but just seems another one who has been here too long and got used to losing. Pull your fucking finger out Levy.

Wonder how Ange will try to spin this in the presser.

Would be nice if he came out and said we don't give a fuck about this cup so I filled the team with a bunch of useless tossers.

I do get the feeling the club doesn’t care about the cups though. Every manager we’ve had puts out a weak team and gets knocked out. Surely all those managers aren’t incompetent?!

Massive disappointment. Crap display from mediocre players still at the club.

The only advantage, less games to play throughout the season.

Another trophy gone.

I like youth getting blooded and squad players getting a run out.

The cost of that is the occasional disappointment.

It's the league cup. Nobody should care. Would have been nice as minutes for the fringe, but nothing more.
Occasional disappointment! We go out every year like this, to lesser or lower league sides it's the norm.
For a club that, has a fear of winning anything, it would be nice to try and win something.

After tonight, it’s very clear the players that Conte was holding back and the players that were holding Conte back.

PEH absolutely brutal, Skipp a nothing midfielder, Davies very limited, the less said about Sanchez the better.

This week will only improve with the realisation we have only league games from now until January and we now have the opportunity to move a few of our annual cup failures out of the club, just pay them off if required!
Hjobierg, Davies, skipp, sanchez, richarlison, lo celso, dier, fatty, Sess and reggie leaving this week would be a start!

Crossing fingers and my 10 inch floppy cock that Levy sees this second string display and takes some immediate action.

On the positive said, we now have so few games this season, strongest team in each one please.

Back
Top Bottom