Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no idea at how many posts on here said pick a strong team and they were all right and Ange was wrong. I despair at seeing Sanchez taking a penalty. Sell him now. Could have gone either way towards the end but now on PL until January.

For a while I've been saying that our problem wasn't managers, their style or anything else to do with them.

Many have bought into the DNA Bullshit. Tonight we see the truth. Without Maddison, Sarr was Crap. Without Udogie, and Romero, our defence is the same old Crap.

Just playing Bassouma and Sarr without Maddison gives the same result as last year. If VdV and Romero play together, we have a defence that feeds the midfield. Sanchez is Crap.

We have a good team this season but less 1 or 2 players and we back to square one.

And Ange is no Superhero. He will think of his stomach first. Levy has told him what he has to do. Its probably in a contract. Top4 above all.
As good as maddison is the most crucial player to our system is Biss. If he is out we are fucked, the fluidity of the whole system falls over.

Well seeing as no one seemed to want to bother with the little tin pot League Cup, I'm sure plenty are happy we don't have to BURDEN ourselves with such a distraction!!!
Shame, cos we coulda won this...

Fuck it,
Just gonna have to settle for the League and FA Cup double!!

Fucks sake!

Sanchez was either brave or a fucking idiot to take a pen...

...can Scarlett not kick a pen?

FUCK OFF!!!!

Another title chance gone because we started our second 11!!

Fuckin furious right now, STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD FFS!

And before we have done that, DON´T play the whole second 11 against ANY opposition again! They´re not good enough!

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Back
Top Bottom