Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone enlighten me on Oliver skipp?

Not the worst of the bunch tonight but I honestly don't see anything in him over 2 seasons.
He's bang average, maybe below average.
Only worth keeping for the Home Grown quota.

But he's fast becoming the next Winks and I cant see him having the required quality to even be a reliable squad option. Bissouma, Sarr & Bentancur are miles ahead of him.

I swear there are many instances with this club when it's clear there's a script being written by some Woolwich scum. Davinson taking a penalty is just the latest example.

I like youth getting blooded and squad players getting a run out.

The cost of that is the occasional disappointment.

It's the league cup. Nobody should care. Would have been nice as minutes for the fringe, but nothing more.

This game showed how far behind our reserves are compared to the first teamers.

Hope we get in proper newbies this week that will improve the squad and not just fill the gaps.

Back
Top Bottom