Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute disgrace. This is why we are a laughing stock.
Davinson sanchez taking a fucking penalty. Shocking management and gutless players.
Forster fell over to the right for 4 out of 5 penos. Fucking shit goalkeeping
If you watched the footage Ange stood back he wasn’t , not that I seen got involved with who took the pens that had been the players themselves

Only watched the second half but we were terrible. Had a couple of chances of course, but Fulham were largely outplaying us and on the balance of things deserved to go through. Ange definitely a bit dodgy with his team selection and subs too. Our reserve team is gash, a few of these need to be off.

You know I was actually thinking to myself this morning ''maybe we shouldn't sell players like Sanchez and Hojbjerg, they'll be useful squad players this season under Ange and the new system''.

It turns out, I'm an idiot.

Forward-planning, Ange. Like bringing on Gugli for the pens when it was obvious it was gonna end with a shootout.

Not making silly as fuck decision, Ange. Like asking a guy with the technique of a blind 94yo to take a pen.

Forster is embarrassing goalkeeper
Remember that save at end of first half? (and a few after that)
Shit on pens, but, vs Fulham with 6 changes to their line up, should not be getting to pens.
Ditto sanchez, had baps to step up but great. You can go 6th or 7th after players who are clean strikers of the ball go.. Not go 3rd FFS

Back
Top Bottom