Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, it's nuts - it's as if people are afraid of projects and don't have the mettle to go through going pains, I mean it's not as if Conte was a raging success was he, baffling? :confused:
You’d have to question whether those that keep trotting out Cunte quotes are really gooner trolls.

There do seem to be a few that we didn’t hear a squeak from last week, that suddenly become prolific posters today!

Strange that! 🤔😂

Rotten performance. The opposite of what we have come to expect this season. I can take losing games of football, it's the Premier League and is why it's the most popular league in the world. But there was little effort or little of anything today. I can't think of one player that played anywhere near to their level. An absolute shit show from top to bottom before the International break.

I know, it's nuts - it's as if people are afraid of projects and don't have the mettle to go through going pains, I mean it's not as if Conte was a raging success was he, baffling? :confused:

Defo trolls, same ones every week who rear their collective ugly heads in a wake of a loss, something to do with Conte was right just because he spoke some home truths or some shit like that bearing in mind the guy didn't give one shit about our club and only took the job to boost his own ego and fill his pocket whilst acting as if he was doing us a favour managing us, weird how so many fans take to him, guy was a complete bell end.

A miracle! WE'RE FUCKING TOTTENHAM. Finishing 4th is NEVER a MIRACLE!

state of it

Don't insult our great club.
Insulting our great club is being satisfied with yet another trophyless season just because we've "improved" our league position from last seasons shit show, bottoming out after years of disgraceful neglect, mate.
Being satisfied with mediocrity is insulting our great club.

Last edited:
Weird comment, haven't seen a single person do that.
The funny thing is, many those 'fans' who abuse, mock and defile all our previous managers....from AVB to Mourinho......from Pochettino to Conte, are the very people who are keen to suck off and idolise the man who hired and fired them all

There really is some strange phenomenon going on here :sonhmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom