Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have seen this so many times I think I am the fool for thinking things might just be changing but of course I should after all these years know better.At least I don't get too upset anymore.

Nothing will change.

Levy/ENIC have invested in players and if it doesn’t pay off then that’s just tough for us fans. Strong leadership would identify that they are not good enough and sell them. Even if they’ve only been here for one season.

Our forward options are laughable. We are an absolute joke of a club. Expecting Top 4 with a mid table at best attacking line up playing is a system that requires our forwards to score and create chances.

Banter club. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change,
first season, huge change in management and the squad. Sold out best ever player all after finishing 8th. To even compete for UCL is progression from last season. Stupid posts like this are just hilarious

Just when our arch rivals are involved in a hotly contested title race and Champions League quarter finals, we put up an utterly embarrassing display like this at fucking Fulham.
Honestly, we deserve every jibe and piss take that comes our way.

Are there?

Mood Reaction GIF by Travis
Woolwich and West Ham?

Oh you fucking cunts Spurs...

You REALLY fucking hate your own fans doncha...?

Watch Liverpool 'win it all for Klopp'
Watch Man City do it for Pep...

And worst of all... Watch ARSE ANAL win it for all their adoring online TwatTok fans...
They're ALL gonna celebrate something this year, but what have WE got..?

A go cart track under the South Stand, and record HALF AND HALF SCARF sales pre match...?
I could
Not
Give
A SHIT!

Back
Top Bottom