Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the body language since going down 3-0, it’s pretty clear why we win fuck all and consistently collapse when the pressure comes.

Outside of the 1 minute burst, Fulham have still dictated play while up 3-0. If this was a City or Liverpool who went behind 2 or 3-0, they would be absolutely pelting the oppo goal. We’re just strolling it like a fucking training session even though their 3rd was scored with 30+ minutes to go.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it ..

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SPURS!

what happened to going on an 8 game winning run... Those scum cunts ArseAnal managed it?

2 games, that's it, is it?

Pricks. Do you not know how WINNING WORKS?

build on your momentum . Or is that too big a word for you?

MO MEN TUM !
look it up... Google it, ask a friend I you have to....

To think, I invest my life on a bunch of fucking idiot strangers who don't know they're into a good thing when they see it...

I'm the idiot here, clearly!

They’re feeling the pressure. 4th place was in our hands after the Villa game and we have simply shat ourselves. Nothing more to it.

Fulham are just enjoying the game, easy for them to play. We played like frightened children from the first whistle.
Clear as day. You could see Johnson going back to his scared self, others either passing slowly or first ball aimlessly and rash, defenders trying to not to overcommit and allowing Fulham to fuck around in our box... looks like pressure got to us

Back
Top Bottom