Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh just fuck off now... We get it, we're shit... Haven't won a trophy for a fucking lifetime... Getting raped by Fulham...

Fuck off.... Don't bother giving us hope at Villa... Cos REMEMBER... it's the HOPE that kills ya!!

Fucking do what you gotta do.... White flag raised, I'm out, I can't do this anymore... Hope raised, hope extinguished....
I genuinely think Spurs HATE their fucking fans...
But it's fine, cos you can fill the ground with fucking South Koreans, and tourists, and half and half scarf wankers who don't really give a shit about the result, as long as they get their fucking selfie outside the club shop, and spend their hard earned YEN IN the club shop...

Fuck this..... It's really come to this...

I bet we win 5-4 now, and I look a right cunt!

Bournemouth won from 3 down against Luton the other night. That has to be the mentality now.

It SHOULD be..... I can't smell any semblance of that happening here though.

I didn't think the 1st half was as terrible as being made out, but FFS it's like 10 empty shirts out there now.

Nice of us to wake up at 3-0 down with less than half an hour to play.

Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Ange seriously needs to have a rethink about how he sets us up to play. We cannot keep giving away so many chances virtually every game & expect to challenge for anything. This isn’t Scotland where he was playing against vastly inferior opposition week in week out who didn’t have the players capable of punishing his team.
This is the toughest & most competitive league in the world where most teams can expose & punish you

Back
Top Bottom