Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't want to tempt fate, but feel like that Villa game should see us turn a corner, at least in terms of how aggressive we are in our style of play.

Let's get it done in the first half.

Don't want to tempt fate, but feel like that Villa game should see us turn a corner, at least in terms of how aggressive we are in our style of play.

giphy.gif

FWEFFEA PLAYED

We win comfortably, Sonny opens the scoring then the lead singer of T’Pau gets the second which is weird as I didn’t see her on the line up , sorry Carol

Maddison scores a goal , and I don’t care where you’re watching but you will have to touch yourself

3-0

Radu Dragusin 03 February, 2002 (21 years-old) from Bucharest, Romania.

Pros:
Youthful appearance belies centuries of experience.
Big-match player perfectly suited for European nights (but only nights)
No cards/suspensions (persuasive: 100% charisma rating)
No injury concerns (immortal)

Cons:
No early kickoffs (daylight)
Underperforms against farmers (garlic)
Potential doping irregularities (sucks blood... like Ndombele sucks down milkshakes).
Red card incoming!!

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

This is spurs we do usually fail after a great result hopefully times are a changing

Would love to see something close to the performances shown in the first 10 games from the mid 3, if they knit together as they did prior to all the disruptions we'll sweep all before us.

Don’t think Fulham will play with 10 men behind the ball, I think from what I’ve seen of them before and Silva’s general style they will try to attack us and that will play right into our hands

Back
Top Bottom