Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funnily enough I remember my brother grassing me up to my mum. He said it would bend the spokes. Sounded bollocks then and it still does now.

How come I can remember that and not what I had for dinner yesterday?
You have incurred the wrath of Blakey!!
Don't mention jumpers, even for goalposts.

In 2 of the 3 games he's reffed Spurs this season, he's awarded the opposition penalties. In fact and we haven't won a single game.

Brentford 2-2 Spurs
Woolwich 2-2 Spurs
Spurs 1-2 Aston Villa

And on average about 5.3 cards in those games.

I reckon Palhinha gets away with a good 8 fouls before booked
Was just looking at yellows, not good news.

Got to listen to Alan Smith droning on

fat-boy-crying-in-the-kitchen.gif

In 2 of the 3 games he's reffed Spurs this season, he's awarded the opposition penalties. In fact and we haven't won a single game.

Brentford 2-2 Spurs
Woolwich 2-2 Spurs
Spurs 1-2 Aston Villa

And on average about 5.3 cards in those games.

I reckon Palhinha gets away with a good 8 fouls before booked

Let our friend mr cash get away with a clear red card too

Last edited:
That's just about as strong as we can go... and with Richie back, that means we have genuine attacking options on the bench.

My only concern is that Davies and Royal are our CB options in case of emergency aren't they??

Let our friend mr cash get away with a clear red card too
Vs Brentford - Spurs 70% possession, 13 fouls 4 yellows, Brentford 12 fouls, 1 yellow.

Vs Woolwich - Spurs 54% possession, 19 fouls, 4 yellows, Woolwich 12 fouls, 3 yellows.

Vs Villa - Spurs 62% possession, 11 fouls, 0 yellows, Villa, 13 fouls, 4 yellows. Matty Cash + blatant elbow on Gill in penalty box.

Vs Fulham …

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom